ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MouseImp Pro Live!- useful mousetool

(1/3) > >>

masu:
MouseImp is a handy tool that helps you to use your conventional mouse more efficiently. The AutoShrink feature increases your available workspace by removing toolbars from the screen so that only caption bars remain. To access a toolbar, just point to its caption, and it will be restored immediately. The Direct Scroll feature makes it easier to scroll through windows. Instead of using a scroll bar, you can activate MouseImp and scroll by moving the mouse up or down anywhere in the window.

MouseImp also gives you the ability to shrink windows temporarily.
--- End quote ---

personally I like this much more than the MS 4-wheel Hardware mouse

http://www.mouseimp.com/

jgpaiva:
I've tried it just now, and found it can be very good. By removing the scroll bars, we get more screen space, and the program works in a similar way as adobe's acrobat, which i find very intuitive (grab and drag the page itself). This can also be inverted, and it works just like the scrollbars do.

Now, for the bad part: i can't use the right mouse button, that would interfeer with opera's mouse gestures (NOT GOOD! ;) ). And if i select the left mouse button as trigger, i won't be able to select text to copy and such without pressing the disable key. So, i think this program misses one small feature: an activation area. It'd be very useful if i was able to have it scroll the windows only when the mouse was on the right 10% of the window or such.

nudone:
i used to love mouseimp pro - then i sort of just forgot about it.

mouser:
interesting.. screenshots: http://www.mouseimp.com/screen-shots/

sri:
I installed this and have it running but can't figure out how to use it or what it does?

'Direct Scroll' is enabled, but how do I activate it?

Similarly, how do I activate or start 'Auto Shrink' feature?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version