ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

fun flash click-in-order game

<< < (2/2)

mouser:
by the way.. it just occured to me..

isn't making a click game like this staring our mascot cody a great idea?!? :-*

let's do it!!!

i'll bet nudone would be willing to do most of the art if someone helped think up the puzzles

jgpaiva:
wtf do you do with the chocolate!!! (hint in spoiler please)
-mouser (June 28, 2006, 05:28 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D
omg... you should know that one! :PActually, nothing... you open the compartiment, the guy asks you for chocolate, you click it, and it disappears. then,just close the compartiment. (actually, if you don't open that compartiment, you still can get blastoff ;) )

mouser:
ahhhh im losing my mind  :tellme: :tellme: :tellme:

i cannot 2nd the second box in the scientists brain to turn into a color, it stays ?.. i can't figure out what else to do.. damn bastard

hamradio:
And we have...blast off! We hope you enjoy the trip...LOL...Anyways my score was 77936.

The BoxesYou got to guess the one with the question mark at least I did.  I got three different colors to show up by clicking on the scientist till the 3 colors each showed up once, then the ? is the only color left as far as I know.

hamradio:
After fiddling with it some more...As of this post here is the top 10 high scores from the high score list.

1.     hamradio 161,497     
    2.     hamradio 160,985     
    3.     Matt 159,679     
    4.     hamradio 159,128     
    5.     hamradio 158,535     
    6.     hamradio 158,445     
    7.     V ito 157,060     
    8.     Vito 156,612     
    9.     Matt 156,272     
    10.     tamara 155,506 

Navigation

[0] Message Index