ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

I don't think I read this properly

<< < (2/3) > >>

jgpaiva:
"what do you mean this isnt his #? He just gave it to me last night at a party we were at!"
-Dell[a] (June 25, 2006, 01:17 PM)
--- End quote ---
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Good point! ;)

Lashiec:
In my house I get lots of calls of people asking for containers and others making concrete orders. Our telephone number is very similar to both used by two enterprises, and people always fail dialing the right number once in a while. The funny thing is that we've lived in this house for 20 years now, and every week we receive one or two calls of those ;D

mouser:
In my house I get lots of calls of people asking for containers and others making concrete orders. Our telephone number is very similar to both used by two enterprises, and people always fail dialing the right number once in a while. The funny thing is that we've lived in this house for 20 years now, and every week we receive one or two calls of those
--- End quote ---

this is opportunity knocking at your door..
next time you get such a call, ask them how many they need and quote them a reasonable price.
then go around your house and try to find some "containers" for them (boxes, old takeout food containers that can be washed off, etc.).  now make yourself a nice handsome profit!  :up:

JavaJones:
Or act as a broker to the businesses. Resell their stuff on the sly with a tidy little markup. :D

- Oshyan

Lashiec:
this is opportunity knocking at your door..
next time you get such a call, ask them how many they need and quote them a reasonable price.
then go around your house and try to find some "containers" for them (boxes, old takeout food containers that can be washed off, etc.).  now make yourself a nice handsome profit!  :up:
-mouser (June 26, 2006, 10:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

Ummm, never thought of something like that... That way I'll pay the university costs ;D. I'll ask my parents! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version