ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

WinToFlash Pro Sale 7USD

(1/3) > >>

ha14:
Hi

Get WinToFlash Pro Sale 7USD instead regular price 29.95 USD.

inToFlash help you to create bootable USB and pull over the contents of a Windows XP, Windows 2003, Windows Vista, Windows 2008, Windows 7, Windows 8 installation disk and prep the USB drive to become a replacement for the optical drive. This is about you can install your Windows from flash drive or card, HDD, etc. to your computer or netbook.
--- End quote ---

There are 4 editions of WinToFlash available:
    WinToFlash Lite. Includes base functionality and shows ads in the application interface.
    WinToFlash Home (Personal). It's Lite edition + registered to your name, which shows in About dialog and interface is ads free.
    WinToFlash Professional. It's Home edition + additional functions for professional users: system administrators, developers and other IT professionals.
    WinToFlash Business. It's Professional edition + permission to use WinToFlash for business.
--- End quote ---

anandcoral:
I understnad this will make a usb bootable xp setup, like a cd/dvd.

I was looking for something like,
1. boot from usb
2. start Xp
3. more or less all standard options
4. access hdd for document files
5. all xp required files shd be in usb itself

Now that usb size are going GB and above, latest computer / laptops having os win 8 and above, I am finding it difficult to show the xp screen and control panels etc. as given in my son's school books.

It is difficult to show him Win 8.1 control panel and tell him think it is Xp control panel !!

My old Xp machine has conked and repairing it is costing more that a new Win 8 machine.

Any idea how I can get it ?

Regards,

Anand

Innuendo:
Get WinToFlash Pro Sale 7USD instead regular price 29.95 USD.
-ha14 (July 10, 2015, 03:31 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's hard to justify buying WinToFlash at any price when the excellent Rufus exists and is freeware.

Innuendo:
I understnad this will make a usb bootable xp setup, like a cd/dvd.-anandcoral (July 11, 2015, 03:29 AM)
--- End quote ---

Provided you still have your XP media, the easiest way to achieve what you want to do might be to use VirtualBox on your Windows 8.1 machine that will allow you to run XP in a virtual machine. XP will still be XP...just running in a window.

anandcoral:
Thanks Innuendo

I checked and found I have WinXp and even Win98 CDs !!

Downloaded VirtualBox. Will inform after I install and check them.

Regards,

Anand

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version