ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

DonationCoder Major Upgrades - Progress Report Thread

<< < (31/32) > >>

tomos:
[image] Fixed now?
-mouser (October 26, 2015, 10:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

yup :up:

Curt:
Images are shown in the forum at over 100% size when using... This leads to slightly unfocused images.-tomos (October 23, 2015, 04:24 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok i have tried to reproduce and cannot -- I suspect you have your browser set to be zoomed beyond 100%.-mouser (October 23, 2015, 01:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Well, I checked with PaleMoon, Firefox and IE (which I never use) and checked zoom as well in all three -- so I dont think it is that -- I wonder if it's something with this laptop :-/ I will check on the desktop over the weekend. EDIT// anyone else seeing this? -tomos (October 23, 2015, 02:57 PM)
--- End quote ---
yeah, very odd -- seems to be only that laptop -- will look into it... -tomos (October 26, 2015, 09:46 AM)
--- End quote ---
I believe this is to do with the system font size -- system font size here @ 125%, it looks like this ...-tomos (October 23, 2015, 04:10 AM)
--- End quote ---

so mouser was probably right; it seems your font size was 125%  :tellme:

tomos:
^ system font size should not affect image size (nor quality) anywhere on the system. But I'm no longer on that laptop, so currently cant test changing that to 100%.
I haven't seen the problem elsewhere, so at least it's not a forum problem -- will get back if I do find the solution.

MilesAhead:
Was it just me or has the server been inaccessible for a few hours?

I noticed yesterday connecting was hit and miss.  This morning it was no go until around 10:00 AM EST.

mouser:
Yep, server went down (first time in a while) for an hour or so due to one of those mysterious overloads.  I brought it back up and all seems right with the world again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version