ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Laptop tray - for your lap [Recommendations?]

<< < (3/6) > >>

tomos:
Check the Amazon reviews, there is one user who is happily using it with a 15.6" laptop.
-dr_andus (June 28, 2015, 04:47 PM)
--- End quote ---

yeah, I ordered just a while ago :up:

tomos:
I use this one with my 14" laptop: Fellowes Portable Laptop Riser GoRiser Notebook stand.

It's plastic, so it's OK to use in the summer, and it folds, which makes it portable.
-dr_andus (June 27, 2015, 04:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

okay,
been using this a couple of days now:

# it works fine with my 15.6" laptop - the weight of the laptop pushes it down at the back - which makes it approach my 'level' surface ideal
# is stable here, and has good grip at the back - I mean where it rests on your legs
# it is nice and cool for me - I think it's okay for the laptop too: the vents dont match those on the machine but it seems to be alright

so, five stars :)

dr_andus:
Glad to hear it worked out for you.  :)

app103:
If you have a flat, level tray of some sort, that is comfortable to your lap, you can just stick a cookie cooling rack on top to provide better ventilation for your laptop. My daughter and I use one on a table, with our laptops. (it was her idea, so I bought a 2-pack)

http://www.amazon.com/Bakers-Secret-1061483-16-Inch-Nonstick/dp/B00091PNTI/

(I am currently using mine with a large plastic cutting board. I suppose you could use this on your lap as well, setting either the front or back feet of the cooling rack into the groove on the cutting board, to keep it from sliding.)

mouser:
App needs to start a blog with all her crazy life hacks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version