ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

[Infographics] WWII deaths compared w. others

<< < (2/4) > >>

tomos:
Looking the code, it seems to be standard video, with JS set to overlay at certain times.
-Stephen66515 (June 11, 2015, 06:49 AM)
--- End quote ---

I presumed he meant what was used to create the video animation - that's what I'd be wondering about anyways...

IainB:
@tomos: Thanks for posting that. I hadn't seen it before. One of the most informative and objective statistical reviews of WW2 v. the other wars that I have ever seen. Shocking impact.

wraith808:
Looking the code, it seems to be standard video, with JS set to overlay at certain times.
--- End quote ---

I presumed he meant what was used to create the video animation - that's what I'd be wondering about anyways...
-tomos (June 11, 2015, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  The question is in the production, not the implementation.

Curt:
I like how the ending of the interactive version is ruled by your PC's clock.

---------------
modified:

Thankfully, very few war deaths have occurred in Japan, Western Europe and North America after 1945. However, I don't like how the wartime killings (after 1945) of more than 50 million people in other areas of the world not is mentioned in this video - except "they were not rich countries", without telling how extremely many it has been.

Because of this, I think the video is a lie!  :down:

KynloStephen66515:
--- End quote ---

-tomos (June 11, 2015, 01:10 PM)
--- End quote ---

Agreed.  The question is in the production, not the implementation.
-wraith808 (June 11, 2015, 02:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

I forgot I even replied to this post...must have been half asleep when I did lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version