ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Newer password keepers/form-fillers - anyone using Dashlane or 1Password?

<< < (2/8) > >>

cyberdiva:
I posted a message today in a different discussion that is probably relevant here as well, since it mentions both 1Password and Dashlane:
https://www.donationcoder.com/forum/index.php?topic=41047.msg382852#msg382852

wraith808:
I use KeePass, KeePassDroid, and AI RoboForm for Windows; I'm aware that lots of people like LastPass, and DC has mentions of others, e.g Password Depot.  I've recently seen references to 1Password and Dashlane, both of which seem cloud-based.  Please, does anyone have experience of these, especially compared to the ones mentioned above?
-rjbull (June 04, 2015, 05:22 PM)
--- End quote ---

1Password is not cloud based.  You link it with Dropbox (or iCloud or over wifi), and it will sync with your dropbox account over several devices.  I like it, it's just that lastpass is more convenient, so I've been using that as of late.  But 1Password is actually better on iDevices, so ...

Haven't really tried to resolve that yet.

Innuendo:
I am trying out Sticky Password as an alternative to LastPass.
-Jibz (June 05, 2015, 01:28 AM)
--- End quote ---

Dropped in to suggest this one. You can choose to either sync through the cloud or you can opt to keep syncing restricted to your WiFi network.

Innuendo:
i like and use Enpass. excellent multiplatform support. it does *all* of them. osx/windows/linux/andriod/ios. even blackberry!  it lets you sync through your dropbox account too.-Gwen7 (June 04, 2015, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

This one looked interesting, but I really hate web sites that talk about paying for their product & they never mention a price.

tomos:
i like and use Enpass. excellent multiplatform support. it does *all* of them. osx/windows/linux/andriod/ios. even blackberry!  it lets you sync through your dropbox account too.-Gwen7 (June 04, 2015, 09:04 PM)
--- End quote ---

This one looked interesting, but I really hate web sites that talk about paying for their product & they never mention a price.
-Innuendo (June 06, 2015, 03:23 PM)
--- End quote ---

they have it well hidden - but if you click on e.g. the Android or iPhone links bottom of page - both of those are $9.99 for a lifetime license

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version