ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Newer password keepers/form-fillers - anyone using Dashlane or 1Password?

(1/8) > >>

rjbull:
I use KeePass, KeePassDroid, and AI RoboForm for Windows; I'm aware that lots of people like LastPass, and DC has mentions of others, e.g Password Depot.  I've recently seen references to 1Password and Dashlane, both of which seem cloud-based.  Please, does anyone have experience of these, especially compared to the ones mentioned above?

hamradio:
I use KeePass on windows, but for my tablet and phone I use 1Password. My non cellular tablet can open the 1Password database and can modify it without being connected to the internet and still sync.  At least it has for me. :)

mwb1100:
I use SafeInCloud as a password keeper, but I have no idea how well it works as a form-filler since I don't use that capability.

What I like about it is that it has Windows and Android clients (as well as iOS and Chrome) and uses DropBox, Google Drive or OneDrive for synchronization so I don't have to rely on the SafeInCloud vendor for sync services.  I wish it supported SFTP so I could host the sync point myself, but having a choice among the supported offerings isn't too bad.

Gwen7:
i like and use Enpass. excellent multiplatform support. it does *all* of them. osx/windows/linux/andriod/ios. even blackberry!  it lets you sync through your dropbox account too.

Jibz:
I am trying out Sticky Password as an alternative to LastPass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version