ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

A double visualization

(1/3) > >>

Giampy:
Hi all,
in my PC I see everything fine but in three cases I see a rather dark window: most of video by Youtube, most of video by the player, the windows of certain programs that show a bad combination of colors (for example gray characters on a black background).
To see correctly those windows I must increase the brightness of the monitor and of course I must decrease it when I have finished.

I don't understand why such double behaviour of my system.

Is my graphic card (Intel G41) or its driver a horrid product?

Ath:
You could probably get some improvement by updating the graphics driver. Don't expect updates through Windows Update, you'll have to actively search for it at the Intel support site.

Giampy:
If someone owns/owned the graphic card Intel G41 or better still the motherboard Asus P5QPL-AM, I would appreciate much to know his/her experience.

tomos:
If someone owns/owned the graphic card Intel G41 or better still the motherboard Asus P5QPL-AM, I would appreciate much to know his/her experience.
-Giampy (June 05, 2015, 04:39 AM)
--- End quote ---

might be worth reading through the newegg reviews?
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813131394

Giampy:
might be worth reading through the newegg reviews?-tomos (June 05, 2015, 06:03 AM)
--- End quote ---

No, in that page there are data only. I'd like to read instead some comments from users who have/had my same graphic card (or my same motherboard). I am trying to understand if the drawback I reported is due to that graphic card.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version