ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Contraption Maker is FREE this weekend! (23rd May 2015)

<< < (2/2)

Shades:
1Mbit ADSL fair-use-policy connection that costs 35 USD/month. And this is one of the cheaper ones here in Paraguay.

Deozaan:
Don't know if this is common practice these days, but the one who thought this up deserves to be taken out back...-Shades (May 23, 2015, 09:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

It's not that uncommon for games that are frequently updated, such as MMOs. But I have to admit it's a bit puzzling as to why they chose to go this route.

I suppose it's a form of DRM. It won't download the game until you've verified with their servers (by logging in) that you legitimately own it.

app103:
They tell me 2 rules, tell me my password matches 2 of 3 rules, then tells me 4 rules must be met.
-Deozaan (May 23, 2015, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

It said 2 of 3 character rules were met. The 4th is probably not a character rule.

Very likely these are the 4 rules:

* at least 1 uppercase letter
* at least 1 lowercase letter
* at least 1 number
* length (not sure what the requirement for this is)
While a password like Y0u would satisfy the first 3, it likely would not satisfy the 4th.

mwb1100:
They tell me 2 rules, tell me my password matches 2 of 3 rules, then tells me 4 rules must be met.
-Deozaan (May 23, 2015, 01:01 AM)
--- End quote ---

It said 2 of 3 character rules were met. The 4th is probably not a character rule.

Very likely these are the 4 rules:

* at least 1 uppercase letter
* at least 1 lowercase letter
* at least 1 number
* length (not sure what the requirement for this is)
While a password like Y0u would satisfy the first 3, it likely would not satisfy the 4th.
-app103 (May 23, 2015, 03:12 PM)
--- End quote ---

It looks like creating a password is a mini-game.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version