ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scroll Thru Clipbard Contents When Pasting

<< < (3/5) > >>

skywalka:
I mentioned above that there was a bug.  I think I've found the cause.

If U "Copy" using the rightclick context menu the data is only accessible via the rightclick context menu's "Paste" option.  It is not accessible via Ctrl+V.  I was thinking that I hadn't copied the data (daydreamer?) so I would copy it again BUT the second time I would use Ctrl+C to copy the same data.  I would then get the tooltip message "Empty Selection" or "Same Selection".

Is it possible for ClipStep to intercept the rightclick context menu clipboard also?

skrommel:
 :) Thank's for the feedback, skywalka.

I originally captured all clipboard activity, but it was not behaving, so I had to remove it. But I have been asking around, and it seems it's only my PC that's acting up, so I'll look into putting it back in.

Also I'd like to have graphic clips show as images, but it's not yet properly implemented in AutoHotkey. 

Skrommel

skywalka:
Another bug.

It's taken me a long time to find the cause of the bugs but I think I have another worked out.

These conditions must B satisfied:
The last text copied using Ctrl+C has already been pasted using Ctrl+V.
You then use Ctrl+V to scroll beyond the first clip but then use Ctrl+X to cancel.
Now, when you use Ctrl+C to copy something else, the tooltip "Empty Selection" is displayed.
To reset the clipboard you must paste using Ctrl+V any clip except the first.

skrommel:
 :) Thank's! I'll get right on it!

Skrommel

skywalka:
No!  Thankyou! ;)

ps
Can you prevent the "Cancel" tooltip from dissapearing after 1 second.  So that it is visible as long as the Ctrl key is depressed.

Can you disable the "Pasting clip #" tooltip.  It is more distracting than informative since you can see that something else has been pasted.

Thanx again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version