ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Recommended replacement for Push The Friggin Button (PTFB)?

<< < (3/4) > >>

rjbull:
Here's an interesting situation: two similar lines from the same company?

http://www.remouse.com/ghostmouse-remouse-Edition-Comparison.html -Curt (July 29, 2016, 04:06 PM)
--- End quote ---
Copyright © 1997-2016 AutomaticSolution Software. All Rights Reserved.
--- End quote ---

And also:
Axife Mouse Recorder
Copyright © 1997-2015 AutomaticSolution Software. All Rights Reserved.
--- End quote ---

rjbull:
Mouse Recorder is a freeware by Bartels Media GmbH, the PhraseExpress people.  I haven't tried it: it appears to be a general-purpose mouse and keyboard macro program in the vein of Macro Express.  Their online documentation Window change events looks like Mouse Recorder should be able to automate button-pushing.

Steven Avery:
PTFB is on sale tonight on Bits Du Jour. Likely tomorrow as well. 

However the discount price is $15 and is license-restricted (dunno if they check, but I like to stay within licenses) to one computer (not just one user.)  Since my utilities tend to end up on 4-5 puters that I use in two locales and laptop this is far too much money for a limited feature utility.

An exception, btw, is Evernote Basic, which is free (I use a higher level for a different business account).  Although it is limited to two puters, they very nicely ask you to choose your puters when you sign on to a third.  So far, quite solid.  Especially since their sync is good, about the only one I really trust so far.

Steven

n8wachT:
WARNING: I just tried ClickOff on Vista, and it was not a happy experience at all
-rjbull (May 21, 2015, 04:48 PM)
--- End quote ---

Majorgeeks: 'ClickOff automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time.'
My first thought on this is more like: let's find where the error messages come from all the time- like, LOL. Doesn't do any good
for this purpose... right.?  ;)

I can see some benefit for the other goals, like in more-advanced modus to handle free bitcoin every 5 minutes faucets. Just a thought  :D

rjbull:
Majorgeeks: 'ClickOff automatically clicks button on error messages that come up all the time.'
My first thought on this is more like: let's find where the error messages come from all the time [...]-n8wachT (December 22, 2016, 09:11 AM)
--- End quote ---
More like automatically clicking maddeningly repetitive confirmation dialogs, e.g. this from tinyapps blog:
Automatically click OK (or any button) with ClickOff
While running SysClean on a heavily infected system, the following message kept popping up:

Damage Cleanup Engine (DCE)
    Virus Found:TSC_GENCLEAN

Each time, the virus scan would not continue until OK was pressed. After several dozen times, this became rather annoying. Thankfully, the small and lightweight ClickOff made short work of this otherwise unpleasant task.
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version