ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

MS Project questions

<< < (6/6)

dr_andus:
Maybe we could consider whether it might be useful and worthwhile pooling our collective knowledge of computerised project management tools and training in same, and documenting it somehow in this site?
-IainB (May 23, 2015, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

You might have seen these already, but there some suggestions for simpler alternatives in these two threads on the OutlinerSoftware forum:

- Best PIM for project management?
- Project Management Software?

And then there are some 131 alternatives on Microsoft Project Alternatives and Similar Software - AlternativeTo.net, but that seems everything but the kitchen sink...

Innuendo:
Yes, yes...on the surface it sounds like a wonderful idea. The unfortunate reality would be that answers would lead to more questions which would lead to even more answers...leading to even more questions.

I could easily see such a side-project dwarfing the entire DonationCoder site as a whole over time.

IainB:
Yes, yes...on the surface it sounds like a wonderful idea. The unfortunate reality would be that answers would lead to more questions which would lead to even more answers...leading to even more questions.

I could easily see such a side-project dwarfing the entire DonationCoder site as a whole over time.
-Innuendo (May 25, 2015, 12:28 PM)
--- End quote ---

Well, I was trying to suggest as much:
Maybe we could consider whether it might be useful and worthwhile pooling our collective knowledge of computerised project management tools and training in same, and documenting it somehow in this site?
However, I'm not sure whether - in that way - expanding the scope of purpose for this site would necessarily be a good idea.
-IainB (May 23, 2015, 09:08 PM)
--- End quote ---

Innuendo:
Well, I was trying to suggest as much:-IainB (May 25, 2015, 10:50 PM)
--- End quote ---

And I was emphatically agreeing with your suggestion. :)

IainB:
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version