ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Kickstarter Highlight: Onion Omega

<< < (6/6)

wraith808:
I'm still at a standstill.  Got a needle, but I can't get the power on.  Might order a dock... but they're backordered.

Renegade:
Are you taking requests? I'd like to see a kangaroo taco~! :P NOM NOM NOM~! -Renegade (December 15, 2015, 10:42 PM)
--- End quote ---

Not going to work too well on a monochrome screen :)

Don't tell me you're missing skippy?
-4wd (December 15, 2015, 11:02 PM)
--- End quote ---

Just hungry... 8)

4wd:
I'm still at a standstill.  Got a needle, but I can't get the power on.  Might order a dock... but they're backordered.
-wraith808 (December 15, 2015, 11:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess I should be glad I forgot to order the dock then, given the problems that have been had with the power switch.

wraith808:
-wraith808 (December 15, 2015, 11:09 PM)
--- End quote ---

I guess I should be glad I forgot to order the dock then, given the problems that have been had with the power switch.
-4wd (December 15, 2015, 11:32 PM)
--- End quote ---

Less than impressed with their response to the power switch fiasco.  They did accept responsibility, which is good.  But they're trying their damnedest not to take responsibility for a solution to their existing base.  Some people can get them on... and that's fine.  But there's literally nothing left in the slot for me to move with a needle.  Their last response was send us a close-up picture and we'll try to see what you're working with and how to use the needle.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version