ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Technology moving anxiety...

(1/3) > >>

Renegade:
We're moving overseas, and blowing out everything in the house.

Today I got rid of my iMac because the box is 13 cm in circumference too large to ship...  :wallbash:

And got rid of 1 monitor.

So I'm down to 2 monitors from 4, and can't use Synergy to flip my mouse over onto the Mac.

It feels weird.

And shortly I'm going to have to live off of my laptop for a month... with 1 screen... and a small keyboard... for a month...

wraith808:
well, you're moving?  that's a good thing?

I do feel you, however.  I just moved, and it was pretty stressful technology wise- and it was only a mile!

Renegade:
I just moved, and it was pretty stressful technology wise- and it was only a mile!
-wraith808 (May 04, 2015, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes - it's like, "Oh, wait... I'm going to be without an Internet connection for **HOW LONG**???"

wraith808:
I just moved, and it was pretty stressful technology wise- and it was only a mile!
-wraith808 (May 04, 2015, 10:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yes - it's like, "Oh, wait... I'm going to be without an Internet connection for **HOW LONG**???"

-Renegade (May 04, 2015, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

Comcast screwed up the dates for the move, and I was so desperate that I actually tried to tap into someone else's modem using the backdoor comcast puts into all of its modems, when I said that I'd never do that.

Target:
Yes - it's like, "Oh, wait... I'm going to be without an Internet connection for **HOW LONG**???" -Renegade (May 04, 2015, 10:35 AM)
--- End quote ---

rather ironic considering what you just wrote here ;D ;D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version