ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

AdGuard Premium Lifetime on sale at StackSocial.com

<< < (2/5) > >>

Innuendo:
I just bit and bought in. It's legit. The StackSocial gives you a license code & it plugs right into either the AdGuard program or the web site itself. I can verify that the web site confirms 2 PCs + 2 mobile devices.

Sign up for the newsletter when prompted as you first visit the StackSocial web site and you'll get a 5% off coupon code that will knock the purchase price down to $37.05.

Big thanks to mwb1100 (and Curt who also posted about this deal 2 minutes before mwb1100 did!) for posting this deal. $100 is an outrageous price for an ad blocker, but $37 for four devices lifetime is much easier to swallow.

wraith808:
StackSocial is a legitimate site.  They just normally do mac software.  I've bought quite a bit from them.  Seems like they're partnering up with BDJ to bring the two sides closer together.

mwb1100:
I just bit and bought in.
-Innuendo (May 03, 2015, 01:30 PM)
--- End quote ---

I pulled the trigger as well. Uninstalled AdMuncher, installed AdGuard and my first few youtube tests were ad free.  My browser feels a bit snappier, too, but I'm thinking that might just be my imagination.

Innuendo:
I pulled the trigger as well. Uninstalled AdMuncher, installed AdGuard and my first few youtube tests were ad free.  My browser feels a bit snappier, too, but I'm thinking that might just be my imagination.-mwb1100 (May 03, 2015, 03:54 PM)
--- End quote ---

It's probably not your imagination. Ad Muncher *still* has not implemented support for gzip compression, but AdGuard has had it for quite some time. That could explain the snappiness you are experiencing.

Innuendo:
Pale Moon users who wish to use https filtering may need to follow this knowledgebase article:

https://kb.adguard.com/index.php?/Russian/Knowledgebase/Article/View/54/10/connection-is-not-trusted---firefox

The last step indicates you will need to restart your browser in order for the changes to take effect, but I did not have to when I performed the steps.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version