ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

MyInfo organizer 51% discount on April 29, 2015

(1/1)

milenix.com:
Our product MyInfo will be available with a great discount (51%) on April 29, 2015 at BitsDuJour. The offer will be good for both editions. Standard edition will be $24.48 and Professional edition will be $48.98.

This offer includes a free upgrade to our next major version - MyInfo 7, which is expected later this year.

MyInfo is a personal information manager for Windows. It will help you capture, organize, edit and share ideas, documents, tasks, and web pages.

--- End quote ---

Platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (all both 32- and 64-bit editions)

MyInfo at BitsDuJour (April 29, 2015)
More about MyInfo

TaoPhoenix:

You may know I use and promote MyInfo.

What happens to users of 6.x versions when the 7.x series comes out?

I have a Pro edition of 6.x

milenix.com:
TaoPhoenix, all existing MyInfo users will be able to upgrade to MyInfo 7 with a great discount too, as always.

TaoPhoenix:

Can you post a link to the new feature list of MyInfo 7?

I'm a fan but I am finally learning how devs are starting to charge for versions, and I already paid for a Pro copy!

milenix.com:
MyInfo 7 is a work in progress, so there is no definite list of changes yet. But so far this will be part of it:

* Cross-platform file format, which will allow the creation of MyInfo versions for other desktop and mobile platforms
* Instantaneous save and load of MyInfo files: the new version will use database-based instead of file-based information storage
* Searching in document attachments (for selected files types like text, PDF, etc)
* Multiple attachments per document
* Split, merge/join documents
* Updated user interface
* Many exciting new features to be announced later
We charge customers only for major new versions of MyInfo, which is generally every 2 years. But right now our last major version of MyInfo - MyInfo 6, was released more than 3.5 years ago.

P.S.: TaoPhoenix, as our registered customer of MyInfo Pro, you will be able to upgrade for less than we are offering MyInfo in this promotion.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version