ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Special User Sections > DC Website Help and Extras

I don't get notifications. Am I just dumb?

(1/2) > >>

ayryq:
I don't get email notifications to threads I'm "following" or which I started. I think I have all the settings right, and I feel like I used to get them sometimes.

If someone could let me know the email address they come from I could make sure it's whitelisted with my ISP... otherwise I wonder if I'm just missing something simple.

tomos:
when you post to a thread (click preview if using quick-reply) check to see if "Notify me of replies" is ticked (see below) by default. It should be with your settings.
(Either way this still a problem for mouser & co).

ayryq:
If I click the "notify" link in the blue bar at bottom right, I get a message "Are you sure you wish to disable notification of new replies for this topic?"

So I presume the forum knows I'm supposed to get them. And the "Notify me of replies" box is ticked as I type this.

ayryq:
Just to check, can someone tell me the "from" address for a donationcoder forum notification email?

Thanks

cranioscopical:
Just to check, can someone tell me the "from" address for a donationcoder forum notification email?
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version