ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Official Announcements

The DC Website is free from google ads - CodyQuotes are here!!

<< < (4/7) > >>

mouser:
I'm sure you'll be keeping an eye on the donation stats, etc. and I imagine all (certainly myself) would be interested in hearing what kind of effect this has, if any.
--- End quote ---

well the new change has been in place for about a week and according to the stats, no one has donated from the new codyquotes page, so i guess we are losing about $35 a week from this change so far.. but i still believe this change is a good thing for the long run.

Carol Haynes:
How about adding the Cody panel to the forum page top? This is my first port of call on most visits - and I'd guess most regulars - unless I have a reason to look elsewhere on the site (new stuff is usually posted or pointed to on the forums). Shame for the regulars to miss out on the Cody headlines. People can still opt not to have them in their profiles if they don't want to see them.

jgpaiva:
no one has donated from the new codyquotes page, so i guess we are losing about $35 a week from this change so far
-mouser (June 23, 2006, 10:02 AM)
--- End quote ---
I'm very sorry to hear that, i think the codyquotes really are a great idea.. :(

JavaJones:
I agree with Carol. I haven't seen this new feature yet because I only visit the forums. :D

- Oshyan

mouser:
and as full members you don't see ads anyway.

but as far as the new feature - you aren't really missing out on anything.
the quotes are from: https://www.donationcoder.com/About/quotes.html

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version