ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

So, what pdf reader app is your fav?

<< < (6/15) > >>

ewemoa:
I had been using the viewing capabilities of Firefox and Chromium until recently, but I was reminded by "a little bird" that a browser's context is one I ought to be careful of.

Still using PDF XChange Viewer and Sumatra (and was before the reminder too) :)

aarontx:
I prefer Sumatra

Curt:
I prefer Sumatra-aarontx (August 19, 2015, 07:50 AM)
--- End quote ---

I am proudly quoting this answer, because it's been almost 3 years since aarontx's previous post!  :up:

Are you one of them Texas cowboys that can go all day saying nothing but ahum... yeah, well..., aha... see you next year.   :tellme:

Innuendo:
For the PDF being so open and standardized, the programs that are used to view and edit them are anything but. Nearly all of them have weird little quirks and idiosyncrasies that keep them from being the perfect solution. What makes the situation even more laughable is that the gold standard in the field, Adobe, are the most non-standard and frustrating products of them all.

I think I've worked my way through every free solution & found something irksome about nearly every one. Now I'm starting to trial paid solutions and so far it seems like opening your wallet doesn't yield less of a mess, but a bigger mess spread amongst more features.

wraith808:
I've started reading on my ipad truthfully.  The offerings there are much more reader friendly.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version