topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Friday March 29, 2024, 9:51 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Author Topic: Discount for BB FlashBack and BB FlashBack Express is now available  (Read 10670 times)

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
I've posted the 50% discount codes for BB FlashBack and BB FlashBack Express in the members only section of the forum.

I was thrilled that we were able to get discounts on both the high end and low end programs from blueberry consoltants because it means a fantastic deal for both people who know they are serious about screencasting, and those that just want to dabble in it.

If you read the review you'll see that we really liked BB FlashBack Express a lot, and this discount makes the program $20, which is an incredibly amazing bargain - i highly recommend you take advantage of this even if you're not sure you really need to the program, just in case.  Let's show blueberry that offering discounts through us is a good way to reach people that might not otherwise be customers.

« Last Edit: June 22, 2005, 03:47 AM by mouser »

nudone

• Cody's Creator
  • Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: Discount coming..
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2005, 02:06 PM »
excellent.