ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Don Cheadle making Miles Ahead film

(1/2) > >>

MilesAhead:
I wasn't aware of this flick.  I just stumbled upon it now.  It looks like it's Don Cheadle's baby.  He is playing Miles Davis as well as writing and directing Miles Ahead 

Cool.   

Vurbal:
I'm a huge Don Cheadle fan. I would almost pay to watch him sit and read the phone book. I can't think of anyone else I would rather see playing Miles.

MilesAhead:
I'm a huge Don Cheadle fan. I would almost pay to watch him sit and read the phone book. I can't think of anyone else I would rather see playing Miles.
-Vurbal (March 26, 2015, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I loved the film The Guard.  He and Brendan Gleeson  were great together.

tomos:
-Vurbal (March 26, 2015, 05:59 PM)
--- End quote ---

I loved the film The Guard.  He and Brendan Gleeson  were great together.
-MilesAhead (March 27, 2015, 05:27 AM)
--- End quote ---

that was great fun :)

Vurbal:
Cheadle was brilliant in Boogie Nights, Traffic, Hotel Rwanda, Devil In A Blue Dress, and, actually, anything else I can remember seeing him in. He even managed to make NFL promos dramatic. I recently also noticed he was in the late 80s gang movie Colors, and he was just as good in that, even though he barely had any dialogue.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version