ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

New Bill Would Repeal Patriot Act

<< < (2/3) > >>

Renegade:
@Stephen! Where you been? :) Missed you!

Being none American, I don't have a GAS Limit for anything about American Politics :P
-Stephen66515 (March 28, 2015, 07:42 AM)
--- End quote ---

I thought I should send you a gift, then realised that I don't know your address. Hopefully a virtual one will suffice. :)

Sorry... couldn't resist... FWIW - I eavesdrop on a lot of different countries' politics, and they all blow dead donkeys. What's going on now in Africa is pretty crazy too! :) That's totally 666 thread stuff though.

But, on topic... I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next train wreck. :P

f0dder:
American Politics...I R Bored!-Stephen66515 (March 27, 2015, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Patriot Act affects all of us, because of its sheer crazyness.

Innuendo:
I am an American, but once I realized the only difference between political candidates is what they promise before they into office, but once they do get into office they do everything the same way their predecessors did, I quickly lost any interest in politics.

I think I was 12.

Stoic Joker:
American Politics...I R Bored!-Stephen66515 (March 27, 2015, 05:00 PM)
--- End quote ---
Patriot Act affects all of us, because of its sheer crazyness.-f0dder (March 29, 2015, 05:15 AM)
--- End quote ---

+1 - It's a mad dog off its leash at best. Glad to see you back man!

tomos:
The video from EFF on this page:
https://fight215.org/?&utm_medium=email&utm_source=google&utm_content=3&utm_campaign=20150420video&source=20150420video
helped me understand what's going on (have to admit I didnt follow any of the links above :-[ )

Also details on what to say to your representative, even a link for us non-US people (you can tweet).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version