topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday March 28, 2024, 7:11 pm
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: The 2015 10th Anniversary DonationCoder.com Fundraiser Cheer for Victory Thread!  (Read 57492 times)

anandcoral

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Free Portable Apps
    • Donate to Member
To clarify -- I cannot afford (mentally or monetarily) to take on work at those kinds of rates :)
The idea I was proposing was like a raffle, so that if many people donate, only one would win a prize of having their custom app created.
But i think the main problem with this is pretty real -- that  very few people would care about or have need for this "prize".

I was thinking of offering some specific required features in my already released NANY apps against some donation. But this is year end time in our country and I am too tied up with my project works, so I can not promise. If I get offer, and I find time, I will try to help DC here.

Regards,

Anand

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Mouser's Software Zone on DonationCoder.com
    • Read more about this member.
    • Donate to Member
$7,822 raised so far from 442 donors.. 15 thermometer sections achieved and we just entered the "green" zone, which means cody is starting to get dressed to do his victory dance.
Screenshot - 4_6_2015 , 10_49_25 PM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
We passed the $8,000 mark with 2 of 6 green segments achieved.  470 donors!
Screenshot - 4_9_2015 , 5_03_24 PM.png

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Woohoo!  Goooooo thermometer, go!

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
We just past the $9k line with donations from 530 individuals!!
Two weeks left -- Cody has on his dancing hat -- I think we're going to make it!!
Screenshot - 4_16_2015 , 9_15_35 AM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Getting so close!
Screenshot - 4_20_2015 , 7_30_06 AM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
10 days left and we're $79 away from target fundraising goal!!
Screenshot - 4_20_2015 , 12_04_13 PM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
$13 cody coins away from goal..
Screenshot - 4_20_2015 , 12_17_55 PM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
We just hit our $10,000 goal, with 10 days to spare  :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup: :Thmbsup:

Screenshot - 4_20_2015 , 12_25_13 PM.png

AWESOME!!!!!

:beerchug: :eusa_dance: :eusa_dance: :beerchug:

« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 12:35 PM by mouser »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
As a reward, some of my favorite "fundraiser" images from our past (I think these are mostly Deozaan's handiwork):
LOLMouser - Cody Sez Thx.jpg LOLMouser - Didn't Donate.jpg LOLMouser - Fun Razors I Haz Them.jpg LOLMouser - Is That Thermometer Filled Yet.jpg LOLMouser - More Donations.jpg LOLMouser - Psst! It's Fun Razor Time Lowercase.jpg LOLMouser - What's So Fun About the Razor.jpg LOLMouser - Now I Getz It.jpg LOLMouser - Please Donate.jpg LOLMouser - Shush! You Had Me At Donate.jpg LOLMouser - Smurfing Fun Razor Away.jpg LOLMouser - We Getz It Too.jpg LOLMouser - Yays! Let's Celebrate.jpg LOLMouser - Dog Doesn't Get It.jpg
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 01:14 PM by mouser »

vrgrrl

• Columnist
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
 :Thmbsup: Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Yaaaaah! and ;D at de catz
Tom

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Keep the donations coming! It would be amazing if we could break our old record of 670(?) donors during our 2011 fundraiser -- we're at 614 now.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2015, 02:40 PM by mouser »

JavaJones

• Review 2.0 Designer
  • Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Awesome, the DC community is clearly still strong! Congrats to us all. :)

- Oshyan

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Cody is tapdancing in his sleep:
Screenshot - 4_21_2015 , 2_20_33 AM.png

We just passed 700 donors -- that's more donors than in any of our previous fundraisers.  :-*

anandcoral

• Honorary Member
  • Joined in 2009
    • View Profile
    • Free Portable Apps
    • Donate to Member
Thanks to all who donated and helped cross the mark.  :Thmbsup:

DC is again fully energetic and kicking, yeah Cody will dance in few days.  :D

Regards

Anand

TaoPhoenix

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2011
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member

And a new color! Cody-Blue!

Let's break the thermometer!

cranioscopical

• Friend of the Site
  • Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
This is a huge and well-deserved vote of confidence in mouser, and in the community that he has fostered.  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:  :Thmbsup:

I think we're going for a record in generosity here, let's keep it up!

If all of us who gave already now added another dollar or two to the kitty… we'd have a really fat cat.

jrmelb

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
I'm poor but made a donation 4 $10.  Love Clipboard Help+Spell.

:Wizard: :onfire:

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Thank you jrmelb  :Thmbsup: :-*

We just past the $13k mark  :huh:  This is really wonderful, and fills me with renewed enthusiasm for the site.  I could not be happier.   :) :) :) :) :)
We've raised enough money to pay for hosting costs for the next 3 years -- looks like we can all settle in for a while and get comfortable.

Deozaan

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Congratulations mouser for the successful fundraiser and for the amazing community you have fostered here! It's really great to see the generosity of so many helping to keep this site going.

As for the fundraiser themed "LOLMousers," I was planning to make more of them for this fundraiser, but that site (cheezburger.com) has devolved into something that is no longer LOLCats. :(

tomos

• Charter Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That was an amazing 'temperature' rise from yesterday to today :-*
Tom

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
That was an amazing 'temperature' rise from yesterday to today

I sent out a final call for donations to our newsletter mailing list and list of past donors.. And the response has been wonderful  :-* :-* :-*
It would be wonderful if we somehow managed to surpass the amount raised during the 2011 fundraiser ($14,239) ! Time to pull out all the stops!!
« Last Edit: April 21, 2015, 10:06 PM by mouser »

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
$13,568 raised from 809 donors.. Amazing  :-*

8 days to go and $671 more to break our fundraising record from 2011!

Screenshot - 4_22_2015 , 3_08_48 AM.png

mouser

• First Author
  • Administrator
  • Joined in 2005
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Well, it's official -- we have just broken our past fundraising record. This is absolutely wonderful.

Screenshot - 4_22_2015 , 9_20_59 PM.png

Even more impressive than the amount raised is the fact that it's been raised from over 800 individual donors.
 :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*