ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Find And Run Robot

WIN + Space as hotkey

<< < (2/2)

lanux128:
if you're interested, this can be easily rectified with Autohotkey. albeit temporarily.. :)
• http://www.autohotkey.com/docs/Hotkeys.htm

Josh:
Yes, I used to use the ahk script, however that means another process running. This is why I dont use taptap. The benefits of having another process running compared to having winkey support built in isnt worthwhile.

lanux128:
i know the feeling too.. during the recent farr alpha update marathon, i was looking for a way to quit Farr from within Farr so that i can update.. :) but anyway, i use ahk on a more general basis & i have a script running all the time into which i add customized hotkeys and keyboard shortcuts..

alexey_r:
I just discovered this does work in the latest version of FARR :-* My AHK script didn't work from XYplorer or Notepad++, so this makes me very happy!  :greenclp:

wreckedcarzz:
Just FYI, on Vista this key combo (Win + Space) triggers the Windows Sidebar to come to the front, so that hotkey won't work for anyone that uses Sidebar (myself included).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version