ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Creative PC Cases

<< < (2/4) > >>

mouser:
lol

nudone:
that video is kinda cool, f0dder - any more?

f0dder:
that video is kinda cool, f0dder - any more?
-nudone (June 18, 2006, 02:25 AM)
--- End quote ---
Naw, stopped doing that kind of stuff when all the casemodding kiddies started insane projects funded out of their parent's wallets ;)

The SH33PB0X had a purpose, kinda. So did my "cardboard server" (which I didn't take any pics of).

While much of the casemodding is boring, ugly and silly (plexiglass windows and cathode ray tubes... *yawn*), there's some interesting stuff done. I still think a lot of it is silly, but for instance the "doom 3 cabinet" has taken some pretty mad skills to make.

My favourites are at http://mini-itx.com/, though. There's some cute stuff there, and a lot of it serves a purpose as well.

jgpaiva:
but for instance the "doom 3 cabinet" has taken some pretty mad skills to make.
-f0dder (June 18, 2006, 06:43 AM)
--- End quote ---
Ok... I usually don't like modding, but that guy took modding to a whole new level! That's not a computer case anymore, it's something way beyond!
Incredible how much time that guy has put into that project. But it came out just fantastic.

nudone:
i wasn't really interested in the case modding, f0dder - i just meant have you done any more videos like that - ya know, quick and kinda fun to watch.

maybe we could do some here for DC - i've no suggestions for content though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version