ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (31/43) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
I guess this would be a good place to spam the link to all the people who have not been here for ages!

If any of you guys are on Facebook, and would like to keep up with the important things that are happening on DC from time to time, then you should "like" our Facebook Page! xD

https://www.facebook.com/DonationCoder?ref=ts&fref=ts

On a less spammy note...It really is fantastic to see all these old names popping up!  Welcome back guys and girls, even if it was only for that one post!  :D

Jimdoria:
Wow, hadn't been here in a long time and just decided to start checking back again! Ten years already? How'd that happen?

I remember when Mouser first floated this site as a kind of experiment to test out his unique approach to the freeware / shareware divide. Now it's so much easier for developers to make money. The only problem is, as soon as they make it they have to give it to Apple!  :D

I'm still using OneNote and still a big fan of the kind of freeware gems this site has always been able to ferret out of the wild Internet. So some things have not changed all that much.

Congratulations on 10 awesome years, Mouser! And a heartfelt thanks as well. Whenever I have some weird software issue nobody else around me even understands, I know I can always post about it at DonationCoder!

app103:
Whenever I have some weird software issue nobody else around me even understands, I know I can always post about it at DonationCoder!
-Jimdoria (March 25, 2015, 02:21 PM)
--- End quote ---

That quote should be added to the front page!

f0dder:
ps.
I hope none of you current regulars get any funny ideas from this thread and make plans to disappear for a few years just to get the lost sheep treatment !  >:(
Don't even think about it!!!!!-mouser (March 24, 2015, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---
Better keep us reined in with a "lost sheep" mug, then! :P

mouser:
f0dder you have already earned the never-yet-created, occasionally mentioned, 5000 post mug.
if we could find someone to design that mug..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version