ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (30/43) > >>

iphigenie:
Greetings greetings  :Thmbsup:

I do now and then come back and peek, but I am not there often enough to jump in so I just lurk.

Life's gotten far too busy now that I got it into my head (my midlife crisis, different from Skrommel's) to be a wine merchant.
Not making a living of it yet so ALSO contracting... and using more webtools (grumbling all the way, often) than software as a result (other people's PCs etc.)

But this site, community and all it has to offer should be there another 10 years I hope, in whatever form it will take...

mouser:
iphigenie! great to see you!!! This is quickly becoming one of my favorite threads :)

I hope skrommel sees the sweet words being said about him here.  :-*

mouser:
ps.
I hope none of you current regulars get any funny ideas from this thread and make plans to disappear for a few years just to get the lost sheep treatment !  >:(
Don't even think about it!!!!!

rgdot:
ps.
I hope none of you current regulars get any funny ideas from this thread and make plans to disappear for a few years just to get the lost sheep treatment !  >:(
-mouser (March 24, 2015, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Who leaked our plans?  ;D

wraith808:
ps.
-mouser (March 24, 2015, 02:52 PM)
--- End quote ---

Who leaked our plans?  ;D
-rgdot (March 24, 2015, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---

I told you he'd get wise to us... :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version