ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (27/43) > >>

mouser:

SKROMMEL!!!!!!!!! !!! !!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!! !!!!!!! !!!!! !!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!

Truly one of our most mysterious, fantastical, and treasured members.  Some people don't even believe you are human!  And here we even got a peak into the life of a skrommel -- love it!  Perhaps you will consider posting one day a photo of the skrommel gang/family?

As for your accumulated DonationCredits -- they are yours and you deserve every cent, and you should withdraw them and use them to buy some nice vacation for you and the family -- and I know it would make all of your fans happy to know you were enjoying something because of their donations.  Message me and we can figure out a good way to send you the donations that maybe avoids a large paypal fee -- and you might need to wait until the end of the upcoming fundraiser for the funds.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO POST!!!!! SKROMMEL  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

CleverCat:
Anyone know what happened to Moranacus?

Doesn't answer my emails and last active December 2010!

mnemonic:
Hello!

It's been a while since I last came here, but I've missed it!  Really nice to get the email mouser  :)  And it's great to see the forum so busy!

Different priorities took me away for a while.  After doing some python stuff (my NANY 2010 mug stills sits proudly on the desk!), I went on to work with a bit of Angular / KnockoutJS, just for fun.  After a job move, I now work with people doing Android and iOS development, so I've spent the last year trying to understand mobile architecture.  It's fun, but the difference in models between web and mobile is like learning to tie shoelaces in a completely different way   :wallbash:

Since I last visited, I've moved from being a Windows guy to being an OSX guy too  :mad:

I'll try not to leave it so long next time...especially as mouser's challenges are what got me back into coding in the first place  :Thmbsup:

brotherS:
In the evenings I run the town news web page, and dream of finding the time to complete my groundbreaking software project and retire at 50! :)
-skrommel (March 18, 2015, 03:20 PM)
--- End quote ---
Hey skrommel :) Your coding snacks were wonderful, wishing you the project success that you aim for!

brotherS:
mouser's challenges are what got me back into coding in the first place  :Thmbsup:
-mnemonic (March 22, 2015, 08:20 AM)
--- End quote ---
mouser will love to read that... I did! 8) So cool when small things lead to lovely bigger things later on.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version