ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (19/43) > >>

TPReal:
Hello there :)

It's true I no longer read the forum, but I still read newsletters! There is always something nice there.

JennyB:
It's good to see the old names again.   8)

I was full-time carer for my mother from 2007 until she died in July 2013 at the age of 98.  She developed dementia, so I didn't get much sleep in the last year or so. Now I'm stuck with a house far too big for one, and not much chance of selling.

I got my head back together mostly by reviving an interest in long-distance cycling. I worked up to doing a couple of 200+ mile rides last year, and have hosted a few passing international tourists.   I'm still looking for enough employment to stop the savings eroding.  :(

allen:
Whew... managed to make the minimum necessary contribution to stay off the Lost list. ;)

(I some times feel bad I'm not around more than I am any more...)

wraith808:
It's good to see the old names again.   8)

I was full-time carer for my mother from 2007 until she died in July 2013 at the age of 98.  She developed dementia, so I didn't get much sleep in the last year or so. Now I'm stuck with a house far too big for one, and not much chance of selling.

I got my head back together mostly by reviving an interest in long-distance cycling. I worked up to doing a couple of 200+ mile rides last year, and have hosted a few passing international tourists.   I'm still looking for enough employment to stop the savings eroding.  :(
-JennyB (March 09, 2015, 05:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

Best wishes for that- it can be a hard thing to recover from.  My sincere condolences.  But the cycling is impressive!

mouser:
Wow more blasts from the past!! TPReal and JennyB, it's GREAT to hear from you.
Allen, don't feel bad! You can be an honorary lost sheep :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version