ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

10th Anniversary - long time member check-in thread

<< < (6/43) > >>

db90h:
Figured I'd post this, just to remember who the real 'enemy' is. Oldie, some may have seen it, but so funny every time -- to those who get it. It really is like this (or worse in many cases).

SkyIDE:
G'Day all :)

Yes, I am still around :)

Because Jesse was so polite in the email, I've come back. It would be unfair not to recognize this community as a top community and the contribution it has made.

I've been mostly developing with Qt lately but I still have my C++ Builder 2010 installed along with some MS tools. That thing (C++ Builder) is never going away from my PC and it is good to have skills across multiple platforms.

My latest product is Advanced Network Configurator (developed with Qt) - Offficial Website + Description and can also be downloaded from here and here.

P.S. I can certainly appreciate some user reviews.

Rover:
Hey Mouser, et. al.

It's been a long time.  I didn't go away mad, sad or on purpose even.  Just life and interests kinda swayed my online activities. :)

I'm doing Hadoop/Storm kinda stuffs @ Cisco for the last year.  Working hard on getting managed service product out the door.  I'll go look around for a bit now.

10 Years!  Woot!  Congratulations Mouser and DC Community.   :Thmbsup:

mouser:
SkyIDE, great to hear from you and great to hear you are using Qt -- it's on my list to experiment with soon.

Rover, it's wonderful to see you again.  This thread is bringing me huge smiles.

No one should feel bad if their life took them away from DC.. It's wonderful to see some of the directions you folks have gone.  :up: :up: :up:

db90h:
Bibbity bobbidy boo
I'm currently eating a shoe
My life, it sucks
Who gives two fucks?
And with that, off you can screw
[not really but i had to rhyme]
-Scott (March 06, 2015, 05:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Good thing you posted that 'not really' in small font on the next page ;).

Life sucks for almost everyone right now. The reasons are complex.

For some, they suck more than others, but in those cases, you just have to make due with whatever unfair or unjustice was bestowed upon you. Can't wallow in it. Easier said than done, I know. Believe me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version