ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > DonationCoder.com Newsletters

Super-sized Newsletter for Mar 2, 2015 - Codename: Freezing Feathers

<< < (2/3) > >>

pencoe:
Thanks mouser!  :Thmbsup:

BTW: one more to add to 8. Games: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/othersidegames/underworld-ascendant

If there is anyone out there who loved Ultima Underworld, System Shock, Thief, ... or who thinks that Looking Glass was one of the best game making software studios out there: Paul Neureuth and Warren Spector are doing one more game  :D

Have a look!

Peter

zxcvbn:
Many thanks.  Another interesting read.  Martin Brinkmann now has one more supporter   :)

ewemoa:
Thanks for the newsletter :)

grandpastan:
Many thanks Mouser. Appreciate all the work.   :Thmbsup:

bernie:
Hi Mouser,
Re your wanting ideas for an Android project.
I and others, from reading through queries via Google, have a problem that the sync between Google calendar and our smart phones sometimes "chokes up".
To fix this one has, on the phone, to stop the "Calendar Storage" app, then clear the data of the same app and then reboot the phone,  I find that I am doing this at least once a week.
I have found an app called "Fast Reboot" that just reboots a number of apps including the "Calendar Storage", but it still takes a number of repetitive keystrokes to do the tedious job of stopping and clearing the data.
Would you not like to create an app so that a one button click could do the job.
I am now in my eighties and find that my programming skills have dwindled.
Thanks in advance.
 ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version