ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Total Uninstall 50% off at BDJ

(1/1)

xtabber:
Total Uninstall is 50% off at Bits Du Jour today (Feb 28 2015).

Note that it requires a hardware footprint and does not allow re-installation on a computer if you move the license to another one.  As a rule, I won't use any program that imposes that kind of restriction on principle, but I like Total Uninstall so much that I have made an exception for it.  The developer is also quite responsive.

mwb1100:
Note that it requires a hardware footprint and does not allow re-installation on a computer if you move the license to another one
-xtabber (February 28, 2015, 07:19 AM)
--- End quote ---

According to the developer in the BDJ comments section, the license isn't quite as restrictive as that sounds:

- you are permitted to move a license from one computer to another, but it may require logging onto the vendor's website and disabling the old license
  - one of his comments indicates that after some period of time license 'slots' become available again, so that a reinstall might not even require manual license management.  This behavior might apply only to the family license.

Still more licensing headaches that I prefer, but it's not as draconian as it first sounded.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version