ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

News and Reviews > Older Newsletters

Newsletter for June 15, 2006 - Codename 'Banners and Betas'

<< < (3/3)

skywalka:
I'd prefer a smaller weekly newsletter.  It takes me a whole day to go through the newsletter.  Also, readers would be more likely to participate in the forums because discussions won't be over by the time they find out about them.

nudone:
I'd prefer a smaller weekly newsletter.  It takes me a whole day to go through the newsletter.  Also, readers would be more likely to participate in the forums because discussions won't be over by the time they find out about them.
-skywalka (June 17, 2006, 02:26 AM)
--- End quote ---

sounds like a good point.

jgpaiva:
That's a good point, skywalka, but there are a few problems about it, i think.

Although it's true that this newsletter came out extremelly huge, notice that it only happened because it's about one week late. So, the regular newsletter isn't as enormous.

The thing with having one newsletter per week, is that it might be too constant. As rover mentioned, "Weekly would get too routine for me". For example, for those who read it in the mail, although it would have the advantage you mentioned, it might become too similar to the rss feeds, because a weekly newsletter would have almost all the week's posts.

Still, i understand your point about being too late to enter the talk, possibly it might be good idea to try out  :Thmbsup:

final_poseidon:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version