ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Conditional diary

<< < (2/7) > >>

Contro:
I am using CRM Goldmine 5.5 .
What i am looking for is a more eficient tools for some days.
Something like to have :
a Plan A, a Plan B, a Plan C for this very day.

By example :

My Plan A is listen TV from 08.00 am to 11.00 am while each hour I revise to clean the kitchen, the bedroom and the cat's home. And do also the plan C.

My plan A is subject to certain events : 1. If i receive a telephone call from my sister i will abandon the plan A and do the plan B

My plan B is repair the washing machine from 09.00 to 11.am . I will do only if a receive a phone call from my sister from 08to09 am . My plan B is subordinated to a sister's phone call. And do also the plan C.

My plan C is take notes each ten minutes. Notes in my mobile or in a notebook. I will do this while developing plan A or plan B. So the plan C is present in plan A and B .

But if i receive a call from my boss i will abandon the plan A,B and C and begin the plan D...

:-*

P.D. What will happen with the pendant tasks ?
But depends of the configurations : abandon forever, do as soon as possible, delegate, and so on....

In the case of an event.

Subordinated calendar
conditional calendar

Contro:
In a certain way is a decision maker calendar  :P

Contro:
$39 http://www.allmyjournals.com/

>>All My Journals is a Diary and Journaling tool that lets you record your thoughts and impressions in a simple and accessible interface. Multiple different Journals at your fingertips - just double click the All My Journals icon and start typing.<<

The homepage is owned by Bad Wolf Software, author of PageFour, a note-taking text editor, I use. Their programs are fine, but not fantastic.

(see attachment in previous post)http://www.allmyjournals.com/blog/medical-symptoms-diary-or-journal/

Medical Symptoms Diary or Journal

All My Journals is the perfect software for anyone looking to keep a daily record of their health and wellbeing. We already have users who use it to document their exercise regimes, and one user who uses it to keep a record of the medication she takes every day.

As many of us know, you can’t always rely on your memory to keep an accurate record of your actions, and when it comes to something as important as which pills you took, how many you took, and when you took them, it’s always better to write it down.

Medical symptoms can also be stored easily in All My Journals. How you felt each day, how your injury has progressed, etc. That way, when you go to see your doctor in a few weeks you can tell him or her exactly how you’ve been. The simple printing options in All My Journals make printing off a month’s entries for a single Journal a piece of cake, and the password protection enables you to keep all your medical information private.

So if this sounds like something you would benefit from, download the free 45 day trial version today, and try it out for yourself.

http://www.allmyjournals.com/download.html

--- End quote ---

-Curt (February 18, 2015, 03:08 AM)
--- End quote ---

I'll take a look.
I don't want for my health. Just for action. conditioned or subordinated actions. Inteligent business ?
Make decision according to events ?
Coordinate actions according to circunstances, and not only with planning ?

Contro:
may be a multi tasking project management utility ?

Able to realocate the task in the event of a certain category ?
modify the calendar according to events ?
flexible actions according to varying conditions ?

Contro:
I think is lika an action tree.

If a condition is true then.....

While a condition is true then.....

If one condition fails then....

If one condition is false then or then and then....

:-[

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version