ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Conditional diary

(1/7) > >>

Contro:
Do you know a good tool for conditional tasks ?

In everyday interaction we are receiving a lot of signals, interactual signals.

By example : if you receive a telephone call may cause an action or change in your calendar.

It is a process in continuous interaction.

Do you know a software to manage this ?

Best Regards

:-*

bit:
For once, I am minded to comment (cognizant of your software request) on physical paper wall calendars.
A good sized wall calendar with space to write things down has always proven invaluable to me to keep track of things at a glance.
But it only augments what you ask, so I'll limit myself to mere mention of it.
I would also be interested in seeing any other responses to your request.

Contro:
For once, I am minded to comment (cognizant of your software request) on physical paper wall calendars.
A good sized wall calendar with space to write things down has always proven invaluable to me to keep track of things at a glance.
But it only augments what you ask, so I'll limit myself to mere mention of it.
I would also be interested in seeing any other responses to your request.
-bit (February 17, 2015, 09:18 PM)
--- End quote ---

Perhaps a project management system ?
But the project only cover one target usually, but have triggers and modal trees.
 :-\

Curt:
$39 http://www.allmyjournals.com/

>>All My Journals is a Diary and Journaling tool that lets you record your thoughts and impressions in a simple and accessible interface. Multiple different Journals at your fingertips - just double click the All My Journals icon and start typing.<<

The homepage is owned by Bad Wolf Software, author of PageFour, a note-taking text editor, I use. Their programs are fine, but not fantastic.

http://www.allmyjournals.com/blog/medical-symptoms-diary-or-journal/

Medical Symptoms Diary or Journal

All My Journals is the perfect software for anyone looking to keep a daily record of their health and wellbeing. We already have users who use it to document their exercise regimes, and one user who uses it to keep a record of the medication she takes every day.

As many of us know, you can’t always rely on your memory to keep an accurate record of your actions, and when it comes to something as important as which pills you took, how many you took, and when you took them, it’s always better to write it down.

Medical symptoms can also be stored easily in All My Journals. How you felt each day, how your injury has progressed, etc. That way, when you go to see your doctor in a few weeks you can tell him or her exactly how you’ve been. The simple printing options in All My Journals make printing off a month’s entries for a single Journal a piece of cake, and the password protection enables you to keep all your medical information private.

So if this sounds like something you would benefit from, download the free 45 day trial version today, and try it out for yourself.

http://www.allmyjournals.com/download.html

--- End quote ---

tomos:
I think more info would be helpful Contro:

* what do you use already?
* what are the limitations of what you use already?

Sounds like you need some sort of PIM with calendar?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version