ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Other app ideas based on WhenLast code

<< < (4/8) > >>

wraith808:
You could also gamify it, either in general, or at the users configuration.

An example of what I mean: You put in exercise and also put in after 7 consecutive days, you get to go get a small ice cream (or something).  After you get to 7 days, it shows you a screen with your goal on it and a medal or something.  By default, you just get a medal maybe.  And on the main screen, it shows the number of medals that you've accumulated.

tomos:
A "streak" tracker! That's a very good idea!
I think I could adapt my code to do that pretty easily..

So for each item you could specify how often it has to be done to keep the streak going (daily, weekly, or monthly).
The items would have a NOW button just like WhenLast, and would show you the last time you did an item, but would also tell you how long you have kept the streak going.
-mouser (October 23, 2018, 10:58 AM)
--- End quote ---
Glad you like the idea :-)
For me it would also be a mini to-do list for repeating tasks that I wouldn't want in my calendar.

mouser:
I have a beta version I will publish soon.

mouser:
You could also gamify it, either in general, or at the users configuration.
--- End quote ---

I may makeNow working a separate android app version of my old Point Motivator application for Windows, where users can create entries for activities that are worth different amounts of points, and then keep track of their "score" as they engage in activities.

mouser:
Now working a separate android app version of my old Point Motivator application for Windows, where users can create entries for activities that are worth different amounts of points, and then keep track of their "score" as they engage in activities.
--- End quote ---

Beta version complete, will publish soon.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version