ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

Re-usable ToDo lists (possibly using *Checklist DC*?)

<< < (2/2)

tomos:
I want an app for ToDo lists that would be re-used.-tomos (September 28, 2019, 03:05 PM)
--- End quote ---

I'm not certain it would do what you want - but have you looked at the Android version of Essential PIM (EPIM)?  I think it's free.
-rjbull (September 29, 2019, 03:59 PM)
--- End quote ---
thanks rj,
EPIM seems to only do two levels of hierarchy.
I'll give it a closer look tomorrow.

rjbull:
EPIM seems to only do two levels of hierarchy.-tomos (September 29, 2019, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
On a quick test, Android EPIM can do at least four levels of Tasks below he base level.  I'm using a registered copy of PC-EPIM - don't know if that makes a difference.  I don't remember paying for a copy on Android.

tomos:
EPIM seems to only do two levels of hierarchy.-tomos (September 29, 2019, 06:08 PM)
--- End quote ---
On a quick test, Android EPIM can do at least four levels of Tasks below he base level.  I'm using a registered copy of PC-EPIM - don't know if that makes a difference.  I don't remember paying for a copy on Android.
-rjbull (October 01, 2019, 03:11 PM)
--- End quote ---
finally got back to this -- yes, you're correct (can also be done on an unregistered copy). Will try it for a bit :up:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version