ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

WhenLast (Android app) - v2.20 Beta - Aug 20, 2018

<< < (9/16) > >>

cranioscopical:
It does look much better now (Samsung S7, Samsung SII)  :Thmbsup:

mouser:
Thanks, Chris!

For the curious, here's a comparison between a screen large enough for WhenLast to run in 2 column data mode vs. the new one-column data mode for small screens:

Normal 2-columns for label and last date:

New single column (2 row) smaller text layout for small screens:

cyberdiva:
Yes, I really like the changes you've made for displaying on small screens!  And it may be my imagination, but it seemed to me that the syncing went a bit faster.  However, there's one strange thing with the syncing.  Everything synced beautifully and quickly except for one item.  I have an item called Charged Phone which--surprise, surprise--helps me keep track of when I last charged my cell phone.  For some reason, that date should have changed, but it didn't.  I'm not sure why.  The Dropbox sync was said to be complete on both ends.  I tried again, but still the date remained the same.  My tablet's WhenLast says correctly that I last charged the phone on Sep 27, 2016, but WhenLast on the phone says Sep 17, 2016.  Both are using the same version of WhenLast (1.99).

mouser:
Hmm.. that's unpleasant.

If there is nothing sensitive in your whenlast lists, what you could do is open your desktop dropbox folder and find the whenlast data files for both of your devices, and mail them to me.
If there is sensitive material in them you could just open them in text editor and isolate the entries corresponding to phone charging and send those to me.
([email protected]).

cyberdiva:
Thanks, mouser.  I've just sent you an email with what I hope is the right info.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version