ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Android Apps

WhenLast (Android app) - v2.20 Beta - Aug 20, 2018

<< < (16/16)

mouser:
I also noticed that the datehistory entry is (likely) in localized format.
--- End quote ---

date history is just a bunch of text.  The only thing that the program ever uses for computations is just the single most recent date, and that is stored as utc.

Jedi:
I also noticed that the datehistory entry is (likely) in localized format.
--- End quote ---

date history is just a bunch of text.  The only thing that the program ever uses for computations is just the single most recent date, and that is stored as utc.
-mouser (June 02, 2018, 12:30 PM)
--- End quote ---
Ah. That make much sense now :-)

mouser:
The alternative to a windows/ios version would be a web-based version designed to run on small screens so it could be used on tablets/phones.

The data format is json, maybe we have a web coder who wants to write it, using its own login system.

If done properly, the whenlast android app could be made to sync with it without using dropbox.

BGM:
Mouser, I love your little android apps - they are so simple and to the point.

For your When Last app, I entered a new item and wanted it to check it every two weeks.  This was on Saturday.  So it automatically said that the alert was 6 days old!  That means that the items don't start counting the date from when you create them - they start counting from the Sunday of the same week, regardless.

I think items should start from the time you create them, and maybe there could be an option to modify the start date in case you enter items that you've kept track of in your paper notebook and just want to move the data.

mouser:
I'm trying to remember how I set it up.. It would normally count from the time the activity was LAST PERFORMED..
But you must be talking about an activity that has never been performed yet, yes?  In that case I would think it should, as you say, count from the date the item was created.. Let me look into this..

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version