ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Seriously?!! I can't hardly believe this

(1/2) > >>

Rover:
As you can see from the graphic below, there was a serious lull in the posting activity here tonight.  Quite frankly, I am shocked  :o

Actually I was more just looking for some stuff to read  :P

Where is everyone?  Watching WCS w/ Mouser?  ;D

mouser:
today was an amazing day of games at the world cup, i must say.

Cpilot:
--- End quote ---
Well for people with absolutely no life I'm sure it was.
For the real world it was a yawner.

Interest in the world cup is basically pandering to the 3rd world, civilized people could care less.

Carol Haynes:
--- End quote ---
Well for people with absolutely no life I'm sure it was.
For the real world it was a yawner.

Interest in the world cup is basically pandering to the 3rd world, civilized people could care less.
-Cpilot (June 13, 2006, 01:23 AM)
--- End quote ---

Here - here - fancy getting out fro a drink? Oh no all the pubs have football too !

Actually there was a fascinating programme on the BBC on Sunday about systemmic corruption throughout FIFA. I personally hate football (at least as a professional sport - I don't mind my local village league) as it seems to have no redeeming qualities - but the scale of ciorruption going on is truly amazing.

f0dder:
I personally hate football (at least as a professional sport - I don't mind my local village league)

--- End quote ---
Count me in on that view too :)

football (or soccer, for those that insist) is best done for fun with a few friends drinking beer :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version