ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

stickies Notezilla memoboard as full-blown personal note system

<< < (7/16) > >>

conceptworld:

Thanks Steven,

I don't understand following requests:

"Undue" feature
note "Title" centered capability (you can put in dot to create the result now)
Notes Browser memoboard header (Title, Due, Tags, etc.) layout - default global setting
In that column for the header that is "memoboard", allow full Notezilla path (folders-->subfolders)
Skins be less than global .. e.g. for memoboard

--- End quote ---

Can you explain with little more words?

Regards,
Gautam Jain

Steven Avery:
Undue .. oops .. undo ... just undoes the last thing, such as a text change or deletion.  This is more common in word processing programs and is an editing function.  Revert one step.
note "Title" centered capability (you can put in dot to create the result now) ....  The Title of the note is left justified.  Esthetically you might like it in the center.  One way of achieving that now by hand is with a dot and then spaces.   A "center title" option would be nice.  Depends a bit on whether the toolbox supports it.
========================

IMPORTANT
Notes Browser memoboard header (Title, Due, Tags, etc.) layout - default global setting ...
The layout of the columns (Title - Due - Tags) I think are now done memoboard by memoboard.  Generally I want my own specified layout, e.g. I may not be using tags much so that is on the right.  I may want to always have the memoboard column over to the left.  I want to set it up in one spot globally.  "Apply to all memoboards".  (Then it would be nice to be able to change it for an individual one.  But even simply the "Apply to all" would be the real need, I doubt that I would ever change one.)  I did not see this function.
In that column for the header that is "memoboard", allow full Notezilla path (folders-->subfolders) ...
this is also important.  In my picture above where the "memoboard" would be "Donationcoder Discussions" I would like the global option to say instead the path, which is -
   My Puter --> "Donationcoder Discussions"
Thus, if I end up with 200 or 500 memoboards, I can find it right away.
===============================

Skins be less than global .. e.g. for memoboard (forget this one, "skins" are fine.  I think they are simply really "(additional) Memoboard backgrounds".  ) Is that right?  The term skins usually has a wider use.  No problemo.

Thanks!

Steven

conceptworld:

Thanks Steven. I understood all of them. The whole memoboard path would be useful. At least, it should should as part of the tool tip (mouse hover)

Undo already exists. Press Ctrl+Z inside sticky note. It is inside right click (inside sticky note) More->Undo menu also.

Title is centered if the note date (that's on the right of the title) is disabled.

Steven Avery:
Earlier I wondered about a merge.  I somehow deleted or lost some note branches (I was doing clean up.) Plus I emptied the trash.  There were some notes on an earlier file that I would like to get into the master one.

Any ideas?

conceptworld:

Hello Steven,

You may want to restore notes from Notezilla backup (Notezilla does keep some backup copies).

Please refer the following url to learn how to restore Notezilla notes from backup:
http://www.conceptworld.com/blog/?p=18

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version