ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > General Software Discussion

Seamonkey, Firefox, and IE

(1/2) > >>

bit:
I can use Seamonkey, Firefox, and IE, but am open to other browser sugs.

bit:
I can log in..

bit:
Additionally, there is always the danger that the website will go down..

Curt:
if the short way is blocked, use the longer way...
Have you tried to save each question & answer pair by itself, instead of "waiting" until you have done a full section?

Other than that, it may be difficult to help you out, if you don't give us any links.

Stoic Joker:
I can download and conduct a learning Q&A session.
I can disconnect from the Internet, and conduct the entire session disconnected.
-bit (January 26, 2015, 07:00 PM)
--- End quote ---

That tends to imply that the test is already saved locally in some fashion. Is this a completely browser based activity, or did you have to download and install anything to start using the tests? If you right click in the test area of the browser window, do you get a context menu that implies that the test may be flash?

But when I 'master' a 'section', although it allows me to return and repeat the mastered sections online, it 'rewards' me by giving me fewer questions, instead of the full original list of questions.-bit (January 26, 2015, 07:43 PM)
--- End quote ---

Assuming this could be cookie driven, if you use in private mode to access the test do the previously correctly answered questions come back?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version