ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

DonationCoder.com Software > Finished Programs

DONE: Scan music collection for missing covers/artwork

<< < (15/15)

skwire:
I tried to scan my music collection and it showed me 1452 entries. wtf? I had meticulously made sure all of them had CovArt Ops; I think what's happening is CovArt Ops is seeing my m3u files and saying those don't have a picture.-stisev (March 03, 2015, 07:04 AM)
--- End quote ---

CovArt Ops scans through the folder you specify looking for the following types of files: mp3, ogg, flac, wv, wav, mpc, ape, wma, mp4, m4a, tta, tak, shn, jpg, png, gif, or bmp.  If it finds any of those, it considers that folder an album folder and displays it within the application's interface.

dcsev:
hi skwire,
I have the coverart inside of the m4a files, but it is showing every folder I have for music.  What am I doing wrong?

skwire:
I have the coverart inside of the m4a files, but it is showing every folder I have for music.  What am I doing wrong?-stisev (March 03, 2015, 08:31 AM)
--- End quote ---

As I said in the previous post, CovArt Ops scans through the folders you specify and, if it finds any of the listed file types within a folder, it will add that folder to the CovArt Ops interface.  Am I misunderstanding you?  Unfortunately, though, I'm pretty sure that CovArt Ops currently supports embedded cover art in mp3 files only.

dcsev:
Unfortunately, though, I'm pretty sure that CovArt Ops currently supports embedded cover art in mp3 files only.
--- End quote ---

Yes, there's the answer. Tha'ts why it's not detecting it? All of my files are embedded m4a files.  I guess it's a no-go for me then in this regard

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version