ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Other Software > Found Deals and Discounts

Syncfusion Essential Studio Suite *FREE*

(1/3) > >>

4wd:
Via OzBargain:

One for the developers

v That's a direct link. v

WHAT IS THE COMMUNITY LICENSE?

The Essential Studio Enterprise Edition Community License provides free access to our entire product offering for individual developers and small businesses.

What's included?

All products available in Essential Studio Enterprise Edition and Syncfusion Plus are included. This comprehensive offering includes over 650 components across 12 platforms, an easy-to-use big data platform, and much more. Support and updates are also included.

--- End quote ---

FAQ

Who is eligible?

Individual developers or up to five users at companies with annual gross revenue below $1 million USD.

Can the products be used to build commercial applications?

Yes.

How long are the licenses valid ?

The community licenses do not expire. You will continue to receive support and updates for new versions.
--- End quote ---

Renegade:
Nice! Thanks for posting that. They have some good stuff, but I've never used it in a released program before because of the licensing.

wraith808:
because of the licensing?

40hz:
-wraith808 (January 19, 2015, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I had a client that used it. The license used to go (still does?) for several thousand IIRC.

wraith808:
-wraith808 (January 19, 2015, 07:54 AM)
--- End quote ---

Yeah. I had a client that used it. The license used to go (still does?) for several thousand IIRC.
-40hz (January 19, 2015, 08:06 AM)
--- End quote ---

That's the pricing... I know about that since we were evaluating them vs ComponentOne, and (still) in my opinion should have gone with SyncFusion.  Licensing implies something different to me than price, however...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version