topbanner_forum

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
  • Thursday April 18, 2024, 11:58 am
  • Proudly celebrating 15+ years online.
  • Donate now to become a lifetime supporting member of the site and get a non-expiring license key for all of our programs.
  • donate

Last post Author Topic: QTTabbar (now at version 1024) is once again my favourite  (Read 24325 times)

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: QTTabbar (now at version 1024) is once again my favourite
« Reply #25 on: February 22, 2015, 09:01 AM »
I have interest knowing what i am doing bad about the forum posts .
I can't find anything.
The program is espectacular, specially made for me.
But I recognize is a little complex for a user like me. I need the forum support.
 :P

Curt

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2006
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
QTTabbar could become my favourite
« Reply #26 on: February 22, 2015, 11:55 AM »
^ me too!   :-[

Actually I am thinking about going back to version 1.5 beta (partly written by another man), because version 1024 not is acting quite like I would like it to. One problem is of course that I am not sure if my settings are 'optimal', or if a checkmark here or there would make it any better. Also I suspect version 1024 is not all stable. On top of this, the software author is Japanese and doesn't seem to care too much if I understand him or not.

Notice that if you BEGIN uninstalling QTTabbar, you will be given the option to REPAIR the installation, instead of uninstalling. Sometimes this is needed.

Contro

• Supporting Member
  • Joined in 2007
    • View Profile
    • Donate to Member
Re: QTTabbar (now at version 1024) is once again my favourite
« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2015, 04:41 PM »
^ me too!   :-[

Actually I am thinking about going back to version 1.5 beta (partly written by another man), because version 1024 not is acting quite like I would like it to. One problem is of course that I am not sure if my settings are 'optimal', or if a checkmark here or there would make it any better. Also I suspect version 1024 is not all stable. On top of this, the software author is Japanese and doesn't seem to care too much if I understand him or not.

Notice that if you BEGIN uninstalling QTTabbar, you will be given the option to REPAIR the installation, instead of uninstalling. Sometimes this is needed.

So there is no forum ?

What i am doing with qttabbar without problems at the present moments. And seem so powerful. I will continue exploring in free time.

I suppose i uninstall in 2009-2010 under windows xp pro by some reason....
But now, until the moment, is perfect.

I suppose we need an english forum . Perhaps with Chrome translation if we find the japanese forum.....

I don't know a single word of japanese.  :(