ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Your own paper planner and calendars for 2015

(1/2) > >>

40hz:
If you have a lot of trouble finding a paper desk planner you actually like (as I do) why not try customizing and printing your own?

Designer Dave Seah has some nice Excel-based productivity templates that can be easily customized to your individual specifications.

I find his project tracking forms are a little overkill for what I might consider using. But I do like his Academic School Year Planning Calendar which gave me 90% of what I was looking for. A few minutes in Libre Calc and I am now set to go for 2015. Woo-hoo! :Thmbsup:

Dave has an interesting and refreshingly minimalist approach to using a planning calendar. You can read about how he uses his Compact Calendar (which the Academic Calendar I modded is based on) here. His approach may not work for everyone. And he's the first to admit it probably won't work for people with complex schedules with a lot of task dependencies. But it sure works for me after I incorporate a few productivity habits and ideas of my own to go with it. YMMV.

The nice  thing about doing you own planner is that if you discover something doesn't work for you  - or you suddenly remember something additional you very much wanted to have - a few minutes worth of edits and some paper and you've now got it going forward. No need to limp along through the rest of year with that fancy $30 planner you bought at the stationers.

For a customizable 'one month per page' desk calendar, this site has an online generator you can use to make your own - along with pre-built PDFs of the more common types.

Onward to 2015! 8)

n8wachT:
Howdy!

I am still working on renaming them all ''nice'' and ''clean.'' But if you guys want you can check
it out already. More than 90 printables I collected past year (lot of them used myself as well). Not
only calenders with date- some you can adjust yourself. And there are all kinds of others printables
like to do list templates and mealplanners. Enjoy!  ;)

Scroll down for the download link (files are located on mediafire)

--- Code: Text ---2015 - WeekInTheLifeDocumentation CLEAN.pdf2015 - WeekInTheLifeDocumentation(2).pdf2015 - WeekInTheLifeDocumentation.pdf2015 Calender Full Binder(2).pdf2015 Calender Full Binder.pdf2015-calendar.pdf2015-half-sheet.pdf2015-one-page-calendar.pdf30days - Complete Recipe Builder.pdfaccount-tracker.pdfaddress-book.pdfbirthday-organizer.pdfbirthday-party-planner.pdfBlack-white Task Log.pdfblank-month.pdfblank-month-goals.pdfblogging-business-plan.pdfblogging-html-cheat-sheet.pdfbook-inventory-1.pdfbook-inventory-2.pdfbook-wishlist.pdfboredombusters.pdfcreate-your-own-checklist.pdfdaily-action-planner.pdfdaily-planner.pdfdaily-tasks.pdfdaily-to-do-list.pdfdvd-inventory.pdfexercise-log(2).pdfexercise-log.pdfFamily-Binder Complete.pdfFamily-Binder-Password-Keeper(2).pdfFamily-Binder-Password-Keeper.pdfFamily-Binder-Weekly-Planner.pdffavorite-recipes.pdffreezer-storage-cheat-sheet.pdfgenerated passlist.pdfGoaltracker, full 30 days Binder.pdfhealthcare-costs.pdfhome-notebook-paper.pdfhome-numbered-lined-paper.pdfhome-writing-paper.pdfhoney-do-list(2).pdfhoney-do-list.pdfinspirational-quotes.pdflined-notes(2).pdflined-notes.pdfmaster-to-do-list.pdfMedical Full Binder.pdfMedical Progress Notes(2).pdfMedical Progress Notes.pdfMedication Journal.pdfMedication Record Log.pdfmind-map-template.pdfonline-passwords.pdfparty-planner.pdfPassword-Cheat-Sheet.pdfpassword-list.pdfPeekAtTheWeek.pdfpersonal-information.pdfphone-directory.pdfPrintablePlanners - Todays Plan.pdfproject-planner.pdfrecipes-to-try.pdfRetroStyleKitchen - Complete Binder.pdfRetroStyleKitchen - Favorite Recipes.pdfservice-professionals.pdfshopping-list.pdfsimple-weekly-schedule alround.pdfStacey'sSavings - Giveaways.pdfStacey'sSavings - House-Project-List.pdfStacey'sSavings - shopping-list.pdfthings-on-loan.pdftime-tracker clean.pdftime-tracker(2).pdftime-tracker.pdfTo-Do List.pdftrack-your-spending.pdftrack-your-spending-worksheet.pdfTwo-Week-Family-Shopping-List.pdfunlined-notes.pdfWeekly_Planner_Vertical.pdfweekly-action-planner.pdfWeekly-Meal-Plan.pdfweekly-menu-plan.pdfWeekly-Menu-Planner-Yellow-and-Gray.pdfweekly-menu-plan-shopping-list(2).pdfweekly-menu-plan-shopping-list.pdfweekly-menu-plan-shopping-list-without-days.pdfweekly-overview.pdfweekly-planner-sheet-block.pdfweekly-planner-sheet-column.pdfwindows-hotkeys-cheat-sheet.pdfHome-Management-Notebook.zipHousehold.zip
Download folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/folder/5hc9116qhy91b/Printable-planners-n8

app103:
Howdy!

I am still working on renaming them all ''nice'' and ''clean.'' But if you guys want you can check
it out already. More than 90 printables I collected past year (lot of them used myself as well). Not
only calenders with date- some you can adjust yourself. And there are all kinds of others printables
like to do list templates and mealplanners. Enjoy!  ;)

Scroll down for the download link (files are located on mediafire)

-n8wachT (November 18, 2015, 05:52 AM)
--- End quote ---

Nice collection. Too bad one can not just download them all in a zip (to save time) without purchasing a pro account.

Curt:
timeanddate.com/calendar/create-40hz (December 29, 2014, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ 404

2014-2015 Academic School Year Planning Calendar - Dave Seah
http://davidseah.com/node/academic-school-year-planning-calendar/
?-Did you mean
--- End quote ---

hamradio:
timeanddate.com/calendar/create-40hz (December 29, 2014, 12:44 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ 404

-Curt (November 20, 2015, 09:24 AM)
--- End quote ---

Think it needs to be updated to the following, but not sure: https://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/events/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version