ATTENTION: You are viewing a page formatted for mobile devices; to view the full web page, click HERE.

Main Area and Open Discussion > Living Room

Happy Holidays!

<< < (2/3) > >>

KynloStephen66515:
There are 57 Cody's there. I'll let the rest of y'all debate the significance of that. : )

-TaoPhoenix (December 24, 2014, 06:13 PM)
--- End quote ---

Fifty-seven is the sixteenth discrete semiprime and the sixth in the (3.q) family. With 58 it forms the fourth discrete bi-prime pair. 57 has an aliquot sum of 23 and is the first composite member of the 23-aliquot tree. Although 57 is not prime, it is jokingly known as the "Grothendieck prime" after a story in which Grothendieck supposedly gave it as an example of a particular prime number. This story is repeated in Part 2 of a biographical article on Grothendieck in Notices of the American Mathematical Society.

As a semiprime, 57 is a Blum integer since its two prime factors are both Gaussian primes.

57 is a 20-gonal number. It is a Leyland number since 25 + 52 = 57.

57 is a repdigit in base 7 (111).

So...Yeah...Half Life 3 Confirmed.

40hz:
Nothing profound or clever to say. Just a Merry and a Happy to the entire DoCo community - and especially to Mouser and those secret masters lurking in the background that make this soirée possible. It's a good place. I'm glad I stumbled upon it way back when. It's become a second home to me.

Looks like Santa & Co. have been hanging' with Renegade...
     Ya know? As in deck them halls with bowls of jolly!

rgdot:
Happy Holidays everybody

Spoiler

Renegade:
Happy Holidays everybody

-rgdot (December 24, 2014, 08:49 PM)
--- End quote ---

^ That. ;D  :Thmbsup:

Giampy:

Happy Holidays to you.

A nativity scene from Europe:

Navigation